Thursday, September 13, 2012

Send them packing

Earlier today, I set in motion that machine of boundless energy, that beast who cannot be burdened, that force that cannot be stopped.

And by that I mean I procrastinated for a good number of the hours of daylight I allotted to start packing.

Whoops...

Once I finally did pull my sorry behind off of Minecraft, Reddit, Facebook, Youtube, etc..., I began.

First came the list, and the conversation with my mom went as follows:

"MOOOOOOOM!!!!!! WHAT DO I NEED TO TAKE???"

"COME UPSTAIRS SO I CAN TALK WITHOUT SHOUTING, FAVORITE SON!!"

"Okay, what do I need?"

"Well, you'll be going away for two months, but you'll have access to laundry stuff, so I'd pack for a week and a half. I find that all of your Minecraft creations are very interesting, and I value our discussion on the nature of Ponies and Magic cards greatly."

"Ok, I'll get started."

I may have added a few words here and there, but it's nothing she wouldn't say normally... *sob*

Anyways, I began, and now there is a pile of stuff in the living room, and I do believe i am ready to begin the process of actually fitting it in the suitcase. We'll see how that goes...

That's all i can think of for today, so until next time,

Hail Sithis.

No comments:

Post a Comment